Monday, July 14, 2008

See you in July?

So I realized a promised a big post today but I forgot that Mr. Scott and I are going to see Coldplay tonight at the Forum here in LA. I am so excited to see them and have never seen them live before. It should be a good time. So instead...I will promise on tomorrow. I promise!!! In the meantime I will just fill you in on a few things that are going on to give you an idea of where my head is.

1) Mr. Scott had a fantastic time at his B party and came back very dirty and scruffy and tired. He was like a tall glass of water and I drank it in! :)

2) I got a lot of wedding stuff done thanks to bmaid Mrs. K. I have a surprise DIY project but I can't post it until after the wedding. I promise I will though!

3) I finally saw SATC with Ms. J, Ms. D, and Ms. JB...we had cosmos and then headed over. I realize I did nothing wedding related but it was so nice to just relax and take it easy and disconnect from everything wedding related for a night.

4) Mr. Scott's family threw me a beautiful shower on Saturday. Ill have pictures soon. I just feel so incredibly blessed to be welcomed in to such a wonderful family.

5) I went to our venue...things are looking good!

6) I got to see my mommy all day on Saturday!!! It was so much fun to hang out with her (OK, drag her around all day with me doing errands) and I was so grateful she got to come to the shower. I love my mother incredible amounts and things just aren't the same during this wedding time without her. Hooray for her coming down early!

7) I am majorly slacking on thank you notes...majorly!

8) We have lost our day of coordinator. I don't want to talk about it just yet...

9) I have wanted to post pictures for a really long time on my blog and haven't...sadness

10) My last day of work is Wednesday! Then my full time job becomes all things wedding.

11) Lastly, I was trying to catch up with thank you notes this morning on my train ride to work. I caught myself writing "Can't wait to see you in July!" And then it hit me...it is July. Mr. Scott and I will be married in less than two weeks. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I cant! And I can't wait!

No comments: