Tuesday, July 29, 2008

JamaicianMECRAZY!

We have arrived in Jamaica. Our flight took us most of the day yesterday, but we arrived last night to the wonderful scent of Jamaican Jerk Chicken and the chirping of tree frogs. PS The chicken was PHENOMENAL! We have FINALLY already started to relax and fully take it all in. We slept in this morning, made dinner reservations for tonight, and a couples sunset massage for tomorrow afternoon. It's going to be a great trip.

Anyway, we hopped on the Internet to email our families letting them know we arrived safely (and to let anyone who reads my blog know how happy I am), when we stumbled upon an email from our photag! I have to share, but he is such a tease. I am so blown away by his incredible talent. I can't wait to see the rest!!!! Also, he offered to do a Trash the Dress / Day After shoot for us for free! Mr. Scott and I are just...in awe. Sean and his wife Gina are just amazing wonderful people and we are so fortunate to have found them. Anyway, without further ado....here are some teasers from the amazing Sean!

1 comment:

Jeanelle Sora Chang said...

FATTY!! You are sooo amazing! I can't say it enough...and Mr. Scott is equally fab as well! Dude i can't even look at the pictures cus you guys look so beautiful and bring about such overwhelming emotions of happiness ... and the tears are slowly gathering in my eyes again!!

Congratulations again!
I LOVE YOU!