Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Broache This!

I am still awaiting the arrival of my bridesmaids dresses. I'll be honest...I do not think these are the prettiest dresses ever and I am not in the bridal mode of "I LOVE THESE DRESSES!" and I also do not think the girls could shorten them or wear them again. However, I think being a bridesmaid as often as I have has caused me to hate anything that has to do with a bridemaids dress. With that said, these past the price quota and the "It'll do" test, so we ordered them. We bought them online because they were 50% cheaper than buying in store. Though we did go into a store to try them on first and I am SO GLAD we did that.
Moving on. The dress originally was designed in all black with a white sash. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the white sash, and since it was attached to the dress, I opted for black on black thinking I could always add a sash. Well this sash idea has certainly stuck with me and once i found these fabulous broaches for a VERY decent price, I couldn't resist!

All photos courtesy of someecards and Pugster.

No comments: