Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ceremony Comfort

Lately I have been doing a lot of thinking regarding what will make our guests more comfortable. I saw the photo below and already knew I was doing this. While I had of course though about the parasols, I had not given thought to having SPF or fans there. Since I am planning on getting parasols in Chinatown, why not grab a few fans as well? I love how each SPF bottle is individually decorated.
Then I saw this board from Fashion Me Fabulous and knew instantly that I wanted all of my bridesmaids to wear fun brightly, colored shoes under their long black dresses! How much funwould that be? I'm thinking different colored peep toes...?
Finally, I saw these invites and LOVED them! It's a good thing I already ordered mine and sent them out!
Invites courtesy of Green Paper Company. I forgot which Knottie Bio I stole the first picture from.

No comments: