Monday, June 16, 2008

Vintage Inspired!

Well I survived our Super WPW, and I will update more on that later. In the meantime, I have to confess I have been overwhelmed with how much I LOVE anything Vintage right now. Throughout this process, everyone tells me my style is "classic and vintage". With that said, let me show you my thought process these last few weeks. I give you Snippet and Ink's AMAZINGNESS!
Also, I have become obsessed with birdcage veils. My dress doesn't allow me to sport one, but I am warning you that if I find one, I may need to then purchase a going away outfit to then wear one. I love this first one from birdcage veils.Finally, I have been, and will continue to be, obsessed with old fashioned coupe champagne glasses. I have always loved them and the thought of toasting with some at my wedding is almost too delicious for me not to go out and buy some. Lucky for me, my already stretched pocketbook is keeping me from doing so!
Waterford Crystal Lismore Essence Champagne Saucer $80 each Ebay has a set of 8 for $232 plus shipping

No comments: