Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cake Stands

Style Me Pretty had a great post today on cake stands and I really liked it because it got me thinking about our cake (OK, it's not OUR cake. It's an April Reed cake, but I LOVE her cakes and it is the style we are designing our cake after):
Mr. Scott and I had considered a cake stand and decided it wasn't worth the extra expense or work. However, this post made me think about actually getting one and maybe even making it myself. Then Mr. Scott mentioned that he felt that the cake may actually look weird without a stand and that that was one of his favorite parts of the cake. So I am going to check with Mr. Scott's Aunt who is making our wedding cake and ask if she has one. If not, maybe I can make a fun one myself!Pictures from April Reed and Style Me Pretty

No comments: